Noise barrier tarp is designed to solve noise control applications where both sound absorption and sound blocking must be increased. Industrial applications include enclosures, machinery cover linings, and additions to existing walls or barriers. Architectural applications include crosstalk barriers, room dividers, ceiling barriers, and pipe and duct wrap.
Noise barrier tarp is made of high strength polyester canvas fabric, coated or laminated with polyvinyl chloride (PVC) with addition of variety of chemical additives, like DOP, anti-aging and anti-static components, etc. We use is heavy duty ripstop polyester woven fabric to ensure the material is qualified for outdoor use.
Wear resistant,High strength polyester yarn
|Noise barrier tarp | DuraTarps DLT-5251|
|Structure:||PVC+polyester base fabric+PVC|
|Base fabric:||500D*500D 9*9
|Blockout:||Extra blockout layer available
|FR certification:||Customized B1, B2, M1, M2, NFPA701, DIN75200;|
|Packing:||Paper tube+PE film+Craft paper|
|MOQ:||3000yards for customization/ 100yards for in-stock|
- Hot-melt Coating technology.
- Excellent tensile strength,tearing strength,peeling strength
- Outstanding tearing strength.
- Easily washable
- Temperature resistance:-30-70℃
- Acrylic treatment (optional).
- UV stability for indoor and outdoor applications
Noise barrier tarp applications:
- Indoor and outdoor construction site
- Industrial equipment sound insulation
- Home sound insulation, hung on the wall, door or window
- Portable sound barrier, surrounded by fences to form a sound barrier