Crystal clear pvc films offer a versatile fabricating solution for many applications. It resists yellowing, clouding, scratching, and UV damage. This makes it tough enough to stand up to heavy marine conditions. Use the heavy-duty clear vinyl for boat and patio enclosures, automotive windows, awnings, tents, and tarps. Clear vinyl is a durable material that comes in many thicknesses. With clear vinyl, the higher the gauge, the thicker it is. The optical clarity of crystal clear pvc films tell how easy it is to see through. In general, clear vinyl has less structural integrity than the typical tent fabric because there is no internal scrim cloth to hold it together. By its very nature it is more susceptible to scratching, cracking, shrinking, and marring. Sidewalls will have a longer life expectancy but are more variant on weather conditions.
|Super clear PVC film | DuraTarps DLT-7006
|Structure:||Dual layer PVC film|
|Hardness:||20-60 PHR According to customer’s requirements|
|UV resistetant||3.5 ASTM G154-06 Standard|
|Vicat softening point:||75°C|
|Packing:||PE foam or kraft paper with clear film or color film;|
|Certification:||EN71-2; EN71-3; Reach Standard; Anti UV; Anti Cold; Anti Static; Fire Retardent|
Crystal clear pvc film features:
- Flow-mark-free, high-gloss, with a Gloss Value of 110 or more.
- Comply with EU REACH, RoHS, the U.S. CPSIA, and other environmental regulations if required.
- Acquire patents in Taiwan, China, the United States, Malaysia and South Korea.
- The patented process can manufacture exceptional gloss on both sides (double-polished), suitable for screen / lithographic (off-set) printing, advertising, and vehicle wraps.
- Special requirements are available, such as cold-resistant, weather-resistant, anti-UV, etc.
1 Vacuum forming
2 Medicine package
4 Folding box
5 Food packing
6 Table cloth
7 Out side window