Acoustic tarpaulin are designed to solve noise control applications where both sound absorption and sound blocking must be increased. Industrial applications include enclosures, machinery cover linings, and additions to existing walls or barriers. Architectural applications include crosstalk barriers, room dividers, ceiling barriers, and pipe and duct wrap. Acoustic tarpaulin are mainly used in the construction site, help to prevent noise propagation to the neighborhood and reduce the work area noise. It not only provides workers with a better working environment, but also avoids complaints from nearby resident, especially when your project is in the city center.
Acoustic tarpaulin has good rain resistance and good PVC durability. Its waterproof effect is the most obvious among all waterproof canvases. It is also used for cold weather protection. Most of it is used for long-term outdoor cover cargo rain, culture rain-proof windshield roller blinds, coal yard block Rain, truck transportation, cargo ship cover, etc.
Wear resistant,High strength polyester yarn
|Noise barrier tarp | DuraTarps DLT-5252|
|Structure:||PVC+polyester base fabric+PVC|
|Base fabric:||500D*500D 24*24
|Blockout:||Extra blockout layer available
|FR certification:||Customized B1, B2, M1, M2, NFPA701, DIN75200;|
|Packing:||Paper tube+PE film+Craft paper|
|MOQ:||3000yards for customization/ 100yards for in-stock|
- Hot-melt Coating technology.
- Excellent tensile strength,tearing strength,peeling strength
- Outstanding tearing strength.
- Easily washable
- Temperature resistance:-30-70℃
- Acrylic treatment (optional).
- UV stability for indoor and outdoor applications
Acoustic tarpaulin applications:
- Indoor and outdoor construction site
- Industrial equipment sound insulation
- Home sound insulation, hung on the wall, door or window
- Portable sound barrier, surrounded by fences to form a sound barrier